Monday, September 19, 2016

Always Check Your Amex "Offers" - Up to 25,000 Membership Rewards Point Bonus for Amex Business Gold

I was looking at my Amex Business Gold account page to check the Amex "Offers" when I saw an offer that mentioned the possibility of earning an extra 25K MR points. I was intrigued and followed the link that led me to the landing page for the offer:
5,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points for each $5,000+ purchase (up to 25,000 ) from now until December 15. Now, this offer is only valuable to folks who can make large purchases like this, but fortunately, I just happen to know a way to make that happen.

UPDATE: Just looked at the Ts&Cs:
Since this offer appears to be restricted to the Business Gold Rewards card, it might be worth delaying any plans to take advantage of the an offer of 50K MR points to upgrade from BGR to Business Plat.

UPDATE: While the full Ts&Cs indicate that gift card purchases don't count, I'm aware of some data points showing that they do actually count.

No comments:

Post a Comment